We will be holding Virtual Parent-Teacher Interviews on Thursday November 26th from 3:00 – 9:00 pm. This year, you will be able to schedule your Parent-Teacher Interviews online. If you wish to schedule a virtual meeting with any of your child's teachers, please follow the instructions printed below.
You will be able to schedule appointments from November 16th at 8:00 am until November 24th at 11:00pm. Spots are limited so it’s best not to wait until the last minute.
- Prepare a list with the names of each teacher you would like to meet
- Go to the Laurier Macdonald school scheduling website at lmhs.parentinterview.com
- Enter your child's seven-digit student number (this can be found on their schedule) and click "Sign In"
- Fill in your contact information and click "Continue to Make Appointments"
- Click on the name of a teacher with whom you wish to schedule an appointment
- Click on "Available" for a time at which you wish to meet with that teacher
- Repeat Steps 5 and 6 until you have scheduled all the teachers you wish to see
- Click on "My Schedule" (top left of the page)
- Print out (or copy down) your schedule
- The teachers will send the link to the virtual meeting by email
Should you wish to delete an appointment you have made, click on "Delete" beside the meeting you wish to have removed from your schedule. If you decide to delete an appointment, that time slot will become available for other parents. There are no guarantees that you will be able to reschedule that appointment time.
If you misplace your schedule, you may use your child's student number to retrieve your schedule from the website at any time.
If you experience any difficulty using the service, please email email@example.com
If you do not have access to the internet at home or in the workplace, please call parentInterview toll-free at 1-866-810-0076, and someone will be happy to make your appointments with you.
We look forward to speaking with you virtually!