The LMAC Library Learning Commons is a place for students and teachers to learn, to play, and work together. There are many resources for students, including novels, books for research, audiobooks, ebooks, digital databases, board games, a quiet zone for studying, desktop and laptop computers, and a makerspace with a 3D printer, vinyl cutter, button maker, drawing tablets, and a variety of robotics and electronics.
Search for ebooks and audiobooks
Tel: 514-483-7200 x5359
Normal Library Hours
Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
The library is closed Period 3 for the librarian's lunch hour.
The library may also be closed occasionally for Librarian Ped. Days, meetings, etc. Please check the notice on the door for any closures.
- Please leave bags, coats and purses in your locker
- During the lunch hour, computers are to be used for schoolwork or makerspace activities
- No eating - drinks are permissible, but not near the computers
- No shouting or horseplay
- Please see the librarian before using any makerspace equipment (e.g. 3D Printer, etc)
- Check out and return books at the circulation desk
- Students are allowed to borrow up to 6 books at a time for a 3 week period.
- There are no late fines, but books must be returned immediately if recalled by the librarian for another student
- You will be charged for the replacement cost for any lost or damaged book(s).