Begin the following steps to insure a complete student dossier:
So, you want to study in Canada?
Adult Education and Vocational Services welcomes individuals from all over the world to our international studies program.
There are several steps to complete before you can be accepted for international studies. This process may take time to complete, please start early to ensure you are accepted in time for the beginning of your chosen course.
1. Student Application and Payment
Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Copy of the completed and signed online application form (PDF).
- Copy of a valid signed passport with id photo.
- Educational documents (diploma and transcripts) for secondary school education or higher.
- Registration fee – $250.00 (non-refundable).
- Tuition deposit – $1000.00 (refundable only in the event that the visa is refused).
Accepted payment methods (no cash/direct deposit):
- Debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard)
- Canadian money order or bank draft
- Wire transfer (outside of Canada)
2. Finalization of Student Dossier
- Study permit (Government of Canada) (students required to obtain a study permit).
- CAQ (Government of Quebec) (students required to obtain a CAQ).
This process may take 6 to 20 weeks to complete.
3. Upon Arrival
Upon your arrival in Montreal, please complete the following steps:
- Purchase private health insurance.
- Apply for internal comparative evaluation through the AEVS testing Centre (514) 482-9645.