Fifteen-Day Sec IV Mathematics Bridge Course Summer School
ONLINE & IN-PERSON REGISTRATION WILL TAKE PLACE FROM JULY 1ST TO JULY 6, 2022
The Educational Services Department is offering a fifteen-day Mathematics bridge course during Summer School for Secondary IV students who wish to continue in scientific math in secondary 5. Students will be in class two days each week, and virtual for the three remaining days.
Students must currently have a grade above 75% in secondary 4 CST math (563-414) to be eligible to register.
Online registration will take place from July 1st to July 6th
|Location||Start & End Date||Times|
|Online & in person at
Laurier MacDonald High School
7355 Viau Saint-Leonard, QC, H1S 3C2
|July 7 to 29, 2022|
|Both competencies will be evaluated during the exam week (C2 July 28th and C1 July 22nd)|
Online Registration Procedures
- Online registration will take place from July 1st to July 6th.
- Week one of this program will be a review of key concepts from 563-414 that will be needed in 565-526.
- Because of the length of this course, students can opt out before July 16th with no record of the course on their transcript.
- Students will attend class in person 2 days per week.
- Both competencies will be evaluated during the exam week (C2 July 28th and C1 July 22nd).
- For any questions or inquiries, please contact us at EducationalServices@emsb.qc.ca.
Cost & Payment Information
|Summer School Mathematics Bridge Course||$250||Debit Card, Visa, Master Card or in person:
English Montreal School Board
Montreal, Qc H3X 1T4
|NO REFUNDS WILL BE AWARDED AFTER THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS.|