Fifteen-Day Sec I - II -III - Hybrid (Virtual & In Person) Summer Enrichment Program
ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL TAKE PLACE FROM JULY 1ST TO JULY 6TH
The Educational Services Department is offering a Summer Program based on the essential components of courses offered during the regular school year. Students who are successful in these courses will be considered to have passed the course.
The enrichment program is designed to help prevent summer learning loss and reinforce foundational skills in the courses. These courses are strictly to support student learning and do not lead to promotion.
All courses for the summer enrichment program will include 2 days each week that students will be present in class.
|Online Session||Start Date||End Date|
|July 2022||July 11, 2022||July 29, 2022|
|There will not be a final exam at the end of the courses.|
Online Registration Procedures
FOR EMSB STUDENTS ONLY:
- Online registration will take place from July 1st to July 6th
- Students will be able to register for two (2) summer courses
- Courses will be offered only if there is a sufficient number of registrants
- The registration form for Summer School must be completed online
- Any registrations submitted after the deadline will only be considered if space permits.
- For any questions or inquiries, please contact us at EducationalServices@emsb.qc.ca.
|Courses Offered||Sec I-II-III Course Code||Competencies Evaluated|
|English Language Arts||632-106
|French Second Language
(Programme de Base)
|French Second Language
- Students who have a final grade between 0% and 48% may register for the July session.
- All students registered in this session will be required to complete ongoing assessments and evaluations. Students who do not fulfill this condition will be not be considered to have completed the course.
There will not be a final exam at the end of the courses.
All courses for Secondary 1 – 3 Enrichment are not graded. Students will receive certificate of participation for completing the program. This certificate does not confer a passing grade for that course.
Cost & Payment Information
|Summer Enrichment Program||$250||Debit Card, Visa, Master Card or in person:
English Montreal School Board
Montreal, Qc H3X 1T4
|Family rate for EMSB students||$500|
|NO REFUNDS WILL BE AWARDED AFTER THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS|